Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Louis Vuitton Fake Bags keep the leather

Are you a connoisseur of luxury goods? If you are, you must be on the constant lookout for luxury bags leather care. I know a very cheap and effective way to remove stains on LV bags. Instead of a wardrobe full of branded bags, I only have Damier Ebene Canvas Louis Vuitton Bags. My precious Louis Vuitton Neverfull and Louis Vuitton Galliera. I am so meticulous with them that I would even check the weather forecasts before taking them to office! No water spots on my 2 babies, please. Alas, despite my fastidious efforts, I could Louis Vuitton Fake Bags keep the leather stains away from my LV bag Galliera. One moment, it was spotless. The next moment, I saw some dark greasy smears on the milky beige cowhide leather strap! The dark grey smears stood out like a monstrous sore thumb! 

No! You fans of luxury Louis Vuitton handbags definitely know how I feel. I was devastated! I fretted and I moped. I scoured the internet for luxury bags leather care and leather cleaners for stains removal. Finally, an article from an angel on LV bag cleaner! Surprise, surprise. The leather cleaner for stains Louis Vuitton Damier Azur Canvas is the humble ERASER. No, it not the soft white eraser. You need the small hard eraser knob at the top of the wooden lead pencil! You run the hard eraser gently over the stains and see for yourself the diminishing patch. Do not rub too hard to avoid damaging the leather.The stain may not disappear completely but it will lighten significantly. This trick may not remove leather stains of all types. But this could be one of the cheapest luxury bags leather care you can find. You have nothing much to lose!

No comments:

Post a Comment